discovering a simpiler life

discovering a simpiler life

Thursday 7 January 2016

A photo a day for the month of January ~ week 1

I was super excited to see that the photo a day challenge #fmsphotoaday is back to monthly instead of weekly, for some reason I couldn't get into the weekly one but I'm back in the saddle for this month.  I'll post on here each week but if you want you can follow me on instagram @janelladean which is different from my @agluttonouswifehooks account as it has no crochet - gasp!!! :)  You can find all about the challenge here.

So here's week 1:
Day 1 "black and white"



Day 2 "what I did today"


Day 3 "water"


Day 4 "circle"


Day 5 "leaves"


Day 6 "something blue"


Day 7 "reading"


If any of you are joining in the challenge, let me know and I'll come follow you :) until next week....ciao, Jan x

14 comments :

  1. I have a bit of a crush on Mr Carluccio - is it a good read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lovely isn't he....it's started off well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shot of the sky is stunning Jan!! :D And is that a cheese bread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine - sometimes you can be lucky with the photos ;) Yes it's my overnight bread with cheese - dangerously good and super easy x

      Delete
  4. Love the photos, Jan. And the bread looks incredible! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics Jan...really captures the moment. The 'water' dog one is particularly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those fluke photos Jem but it's great isn't it! x

      Delete
  6. The dog looks like he's having a lot of fun. Is that you rolling around in one of those balls? And your cheese bread looks wonderful - how lovely to wake up to a loaf of that in the morning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell no Charlie, that's my daughter rolling around in that big ball :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. it's a great read Tandy - and Happy 2016 to you too lovely x

      Delete
  8. The cheese bread looks amazing, Jan! And the sky is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...